Friday 15 March 2019

185 night in the woods - escape from the historical society

Dear Readers,

I got out the broken window and could see Gregg already running down the fire escape yelling HURRY!

I followed after him. After descending some flights of stairs, the figure of the ghost appeared in a window surrounded by a red glow! It vanished soon afterwards and I kept running.

I ran until I ran out of stairs. I called out to Gregg, asking him where he went. His voice from below yelled back, saying the steps just ended and that I had to jump! I took a leap off and disappeared, not having the happiest of landings below.

The scene shifted back to where we started the evening, far away from the creepy over-elevated house.

I asked Gregg if he believed me now and he said he believed we almost got caught by a security guard or something. I told him no, that I could feel it. He said fine, calling it a ghost security guard.

I told him I was sorry about all of this; he crashed his bike, got mauled by an owl, broke through a window and jumped off a fire escape. Being his usual awesome self he said nah, dude. Wasn't nothing. I then told him he was a really good friend. He was like pssh and said crimes and I said crimes.

Just then something really weird came over me and everything went woozy. It freaked him out and he was like dude!, telling me to speak to him! I groaned and said we needed to talk to everyone tonight... He said ok and asked if I could get on the bike. I told him I thought so and he said good, and to grab onto him and he'd get us home quick.

I said what about the ghost and he said there weren't no ghosts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment