Tuesday 2 April 2019

202 night in the woods - checking if we're all alive in the dark

Dear Readers,

Everything went dark and I couldn't see a thing. I could still hear Bea, Angus and Gregg at least.

Bea said holy gosh and Angus asked if everyone was ok. Gregg yelled my name, telling me to say something! I said heh, then another heh and just started laughing! Gregg started laughing too! Bea asked why were we laughing and I laughed a bit more before I started sobbing. Gregg said dude, it's ok now... we messed that guy up and he wasn't coming back. He said I was gonna walk out of this.

Bea asked how were we getting out of here? and Gregg said shh, to let me rest.

After a pause, Angus said he could feel air coming in from somewhere, so at least we weren't gonna suffocate. Bea said ok that's a relief anyway. Gregg asked how he... and Angus said he was a scout. Gregg said hey Angus? and Angus said Yeah? and Gregg said I love you. I went d'aaaaaaaaaaaw :) and Bea said welcome back :)

Gregg asked if I was ok and I said I was better now that I almost got murdered... again... which was... weird. I said it was like the third time in 2 days and Gregg said third time's the charm.

Angus found where the air was coming from and I got back up on my feet. I said I was up and Bea asked if I was sure. I said yeah, that I think I was able to walk at least. Angus followed the air and found the boarded up passage we passed on the way in. It was boarded up a long time ago. Gregg asked if we could get through and Angus said let's find out...

The scene shifted to the boards. I put my two hands on one of them and started pulling at it. The others followed suit and together we pulled it off! We got through!

No comments:

Post a Comment