Friday 5 April 2019

205 night in the woods - the well!

Dear Readers,

I climbed out of the well! The one I had seen before in my dreams!

In the dream I was walking towards the well with a dark, red foreboding glow and creepy sounds all around me. Now I was climbing out of it, with a blue glow, stars and crickets chirping all around. I recalled this place and just went... huh!

I heard a big Hey Mae. from the left and out walked Germ from the left! I asked him what was he doing out here? and he said he lived right up the hill! He also heard Gregg yelling! I told him we were all stuck down there!

He was taken aback this time, saying that we were at the bottom of the old well in his backyard? I told him it had been a really bad night and he said it sounded like it.

I asked him if he had any rope or something and he said yeah!

Then there was a pause.

I then asked him cooooould he please go get it? and he dashed back to the left.

Bea then called me from below. I said yeah? Gregg asked if that was Germ and I said yeah, that he was getting some rope! Angus asked what was he doing out here? and I said he lived here! Bea said in the woods?

Shortly afterwards, all four of us got out of the well. But wow yeah! Germ just randomly walks in! That's Germ! That dialogue with him was priceless as well :) just so random like, uh hello there!

The last time I was here, in my dream, it was so creepy and unpleasant. Now, it was a lot more positive and weird and... just nicer all around. There was a feeling of hope here.

No comments:

Post a Comment