Sunday 14 April 2019

214 night in the woods - the town council plan for snow

Dear Readers,

I met up with Selmers! Been a while :) She asked if I was ok after the whole head injury thing and I said yeah, I was alright. Just had a headache, was all.

She said she had some migraine medicine if I needed it. I said naw, it wasn't a migraine and those things make me have to pee. She said it was the caffeine, that if it was ever the case that pills made me have to pee, that it was the caffeine. I told her I didn't know that and she said she used to work at the pharmacy. I told her if I ever had a headache, or needed to pee, I'd come by :) She said anytime, neighbour :)

Further up the hill were the town council members... they were talking about salting the road and how slippery this steep one gets. They argued between salting the roads or closing the roads altogether, having a very lively meeting! Colleen and Cathleen were giving out to each other and it was pretty funny to see them with their dialogue :)

They said something about a water balloon toss, about hiring private plows, about the D.O.T. union, about Colleen and the one agreeing with her so much getting married already, before finally deciding to take a break and go for food, saying at least they could decide on something! They happily trotted off to the left.

Grumpy porch guy said snow was comin' and that it was gonna be bad this year. That's all from him.

I climbed up to the rooftops and saw more washing on the line from before. I thought maybe I should start doing my laundry. I paused and then thought maybe sometime. Sometime later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment