Thursday 25 April 2019

225 night in the woods - my rat babies own the food donkey!

Dear Readers,

I went out to the Food Donkey and Germ wasn't there! The door was accessible though...

I went inside to find that the rats, my babies, had taken over the place! I raised my arms and addressed them with joy! They squeaked and scuttled and scratched. I told them they made it! They had broken free! I closed my eyes and said it was a miracle! I said I was gonna stay and enjoy this moment for a bit and asked them not to mind me...

The scene shifted to me in the upstairs office, sitting around silently, surrounded by my rat babies. When they crawled across the shelf above my head, it looked like they were sitting on top of my head! I watched them, enjoying them running around!

I had the option of staying here and enjoying them for as long as I wanted and to come back anytime I wanted. This would make a nice 10 hour YouTube loop :)

It's nice that my rat babies have a place to stay for the winter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment