Tuesday 27 July 2021

11 liberation maiden - taking ages to get 100% purification on stage 3

Dear Readers,

I resumed the story mode from stage 3, while also going for 100% purification.

This time the stage too ages! I ended up stalling and failing the sub mission too. Things just wouldn't die for some reason and that was before I got to the boss, which also took forever to beat. I was only able to get 86% purification this time.

I did manage to unlock the entry in the gallery that required two hours of play though. Woo! Also one of the enemy quota totals.

I chose stage 3 again in Stage Attack mode and made sure to comb the area for buildings to purify and to complete the sub mission on time. This stage takes a long long time to clear all the enemies out of it... I'm not sure if I even need to take out the non-building structure ones. 

Anyway I took so much time that I started asking Kira how I was doing on time and showed more concern for time I had left. I was in time for a Sacrifice Drive, though I had only twenty something seconds left. Sometimes the timer goes up and sometimes it goes down for missions so I don't have a full grasp on it.

I covered the entire area and got 100% purification before I engaged with the Greater Spike, so I was pretty happy with that. I had about 89% before I started engaging with the structures within the Greater Spike's perimeter. I unlocked another enemy quota in the gallery and another character profile. I'll have a read up on them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment