Wednesday 7 July 2021

39 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - talking to everyone about frank being from outer space

Dear Readers,

I decided to talk to everyone about Frank being from outer space. I talked to Frank to get his topic and then to the police officer to get this topic.

I talked to a few people about this already so I won't mention them if I can remember.

Akebi's dad said it did sound like something Frank would say. Mom said our planet was from outer space too if you think about it. Dad just found it amusing.

Emily found it fishy since space was really dark.

Ramen's dad reckons Frank just orders ramen because the swirl on the narutomaki was like a space nebula.

Akebi and Ramen thought it was cool and they were a little jealous as they wanted to go to space someday. Nanafushi said anything like that made sense these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment