Monday 5 July 2021

37 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - dad's conversation topics about billboard and feedback

Dear Readers,

I was curious about what everyone had to say about Billboard's whereabouts, so I talked to Dad. I thought that was his topic but it wasn't. His topic was actually about asking people for feedback on our dry cleaning.

I reviewed the last few posts and it turned out that Billboard's whereabouts was one of his topics! But it was only in response to the topic about being handsome and popular! So people have more than one topic? That's going to get very confusing...

I obtained an Islador card after being challenged to Monster Cards by Billboard, winning and filling my monstrous monster glims. His reaction to his missing person topic was to say he wasn't lost, then changing the topic to glims.

By the way, the paths in this game make a loop similar to the shape of the number 8 and it gets confusing when I'm looking for his position, which is in the centre. The path intersects here but not on the same level and it mixes me up a lot!

Also, Frank said in response to the dry cleaner survey that he'd be willing to have his suit cleaned if our reputation was good.

I decided to change the topic to Dad's other topic, feedback on the dry cleaners. The only episode I had left was The Errant Errand so I was hoping it was related. I spoke to Emily since I had an errand to do with her. She said we were doing great and if I didn't believe her, to take it from the cake because her cakes didn't lie. I feel good about that!

I then asked her dad the police officer and he apologised and said he couldn't show favouritism as a government official.

I asked Ramen's Dad and he said we had a great reputation, as the only one who ever complained was him! Nice answer :)

I asked Ramen himself and he said his dad had nothing but praise for us. That's nice! Also, he challenged me to Monster Cards and I won, winning an Asteroid Alien card and obtaining an Octarian card, which showed an alien with a helmet and squid-like tentacles. It was kind of cool though it was unfortunate it was weak against Earth illnesses.

Akebi and A-Plus had nice things to say about us, but Nanafushi changed the topic to himself again. Yeesh.

S-chan said the satisfaction level of our shop was 78%, so that's cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment