Tuesday 6 July 2021

38 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - who is cleaner man?

Dear Readers,

I decided I wanted to learn more about Cleaner Man. This was S-chan's topic.

I talked to Nanafushi and A-Plus about it and they liked him. After winning some Monster Card games I obtained enough glims for another Gidron card.

I forget who, but one of them changed the topic and I had to fight several losing battles against S-chan to obtain the topic again. It took ages.

Ramen's dad said he was the hero, joking in the same way Dad did. He called himself Ramen Papa as his superhero identity! 

I asked Ramen and he didn't believe when Mom said the hero was Dad, but he thought he was cool. Akebi loved the hero too.

Emily didn't know the hero at all as she was passed out when the fight was going on!

The police officer said this incident was full of things that would never be resolved, including the hero's identity.

Billboard said he had no idea about Cleaner Man as he was more interested in the monsters.

Akebi's dad said he had his suspicions and was close to solving the mystery and asked if I had figured it out myself.

That was all I could learn about Cleaner Man. I checked my glims and cards and I only had one glim to go to obtain the only card I hadn't gotten yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment