Sunday 4 July 2021

36 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - matching spells and talking about ramen/somen confusion

Dear Readers,

I adopted A Plus' topic of conversation about having the same spell and went around chatting to people. I spoke to most people about this topic already.

The other kids said they'd go easy on me if I spoke to them with their spell and something interesting might happen too. Emily told us to be nice to each other in any case. She also changed the topic! Not sure why that happens or why it doesn't.

I decided to change my spell to match whoever I was speaking to. I referred back to my notes in previous posts and changed it depending on this.

I didn't notice any change when I spoke to Akebi, but I won a Penguidon card from glims when I defended my title against her and won.

Nothing really happened when I changed my spell to Ramen's or Nanafushi's. I did fill my mystery glims when I beat S-chan at Monster Cards and obtained a New Hero Cleaner Man card! His cry was some kid of robotic speech. He just looked like a big muscular dude and it talked about his powerful Sparkle Punch. He can also triumph over draws.

I then got caught in another card battle and this card lost in a draw? This was kinda weird. It said infinite as his value but I guess it's just random?

Nothing happened when I talked to Billboard with his spell either. Not sure what's going on.

I changed the topic to Akebi's Ramen/Somen confusion. Ended up having conversations about other similar sounding Japanese food. Ramen's dad said they had both kinds, so I had that choice at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment