Friday 9 July 2021

41 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - the mysterious glims

Dear Readers,

I'm interested in glims, so let's talk to everyone about glims! I got the topic from Billboard after speaking to Frank.

I asked Megami-chan and she had no idea, but she was told they made them from a light source discovered in the mountains 10 years ago and it was called the K-10 Site.

Emily said they were so pretty and she loved having them on her nightstand at night.

Dad said they were probably just rays of interstellar light energy fusing together, but that was between him and me.

Mom told me to ask Dad and she changed the topic. Gah. I had to reset it again.

S-chan told me it was a technology our planet hadn't discovered yet and she'd tell me when I become older.

Ramen's dad said you can't eat them. Ramen himself thought they ran on batteries.

Akebi said she asked her dad but he used really big words. I already asked him and he just found them mysterious.

Nanafushi thought it was some kind of wind up mechanism but there wasn't one at all. I obtained another Jumbogon card from battling with him and getting so many glims.

No comments:

Post a Comment