Saturday 31 July 2021

15 liberation maiden - finding that small 1% to finish stage 3 on hard

Dear Readers,

I passed stage 3 on hard mode finally!

I believe what it took was a mixture of using the laser and missiles and a good bit of practice. Lasers are really good for whittling down Spike bars quickly but missiles are still good for general aiming and making sure you don't run out of juice too soon.

In the part where there are search lasers coming up from the ground I got caught and had to back off for a small while before going back to attack. The enemy put up shields and really strong weapons.

It took ages to get 100% and I was stuck on 99% for quite a while before I realised I missed a tiny bit where the Greater Spike was. Gah.

This time I paid attention to the little assistant robot thing the Greater Spike had. On my failed attempts I tried to ignore and bypass it. I was able to break out of its constricting nets just in time to avoid its lasers.

Also this time I went back to using my thumbnail to aim. It was a little easier on my hands though I was still tired after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment