Wednesday 28 July 2021

12 liberation maiden - 100% purification on stage 4 and normal mode complete

Dear Readers,

Now to continue the normal difficulty story mode, trying to get 100% purification in stage 4.

The sub mission on this stage was pretty amusing. It was a hidden weapon and when I found it, this image of a slice of cake came up. Not sure what was going on but it was kinda funny. It did feel like finding a fun treasure.

Earning 100% purification was easy enough. Just had to target the purple tinted groups of buildings that were around tracks and enemy placements.

I continued right on to stage 5. The Guardian Spirit was harder this time and I died 3 times to it! I continued and frantically aimed and shot at everything I could while avoiding the big wave attacks and eventually I defeated it, clearing normal difficulty.

On the score screen I got 84% public approval, which was kinda confusing. Does that have anything to do with purification? It appears on the score screen after stage 5 and getting 100% unlocks the 30th gallery entry but I have no idea how to maximise it. Even the one who wrote the walkthrough on GameFAQs wasn't totally sure how it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment