Thursday 1 July 2021

33 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - popularity topic with everyone else

Dear Readers,

I wanted to talk to the others on the topic of being handsome and popular, but I had to challenge them all again to Monster Cards.

I told S-chan and she asked if I won some kind of charisma contest. Took ages to beat her.

I told Nanafushi and he said he was jealous. Didn't take long to beat him thankfully.

I told Ramen and he didn't believe me, saying he was better.

I told Akebi and she asked who told me I was handsome and she asked herself why did she care.

I told Billboard and he said I could keep both handsomeness and popularity! He said people just expect more of you when you're either of those. Wise words!

That's it for this conversation topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment