Saturday 10 July 2021

42 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - is akebi changing schools?

Dear Readers,

I decided to talk to everyone about Akebi changing schools. I got the topic from Mom.

I told Dad and since she was our neighbour he wondered if she was moving.

S-chan said it was okay as I could take the train to go see her at her new home.

Akebi's dad said it was news to him. So it wasn't true?

Akebi herself said she wasn't transferring and Ramen got "changing schools" and "changing rules" mixed up. Oops! Also, she changed the topic. Gah.

I kept the topic going, even though I know now it's a mistaken rumour. A Plus didn't believe it and Ramen said it was said. Nanafushi said Ramen was in shock. Ramen's dad even said it was tragic as his son had a little crush on her. Aw :)

Emily said if that family moved it would affect her sales. The police officer said that was sad and Megami-chan hoped her father wasn't taking an offer from another station. Billboard said it sounded like a rumour.

Not going to spread the rumour anymore. Time to change topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment