Friday 2 July 2021

34 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - talking to people about frank

Dear Readers,

The last one to speak with on the topic of being handsome and popular was A Plus, so I had to beat him at Monster Cards again. He said I was old news compared to him, but he was only joking!

I decided to change the topic of conversation to Frank, so I went back to him. I then talked to the police officer who changed the topic to Frank being from outer space. He humoured the idea and said maybe he meant out of town.

I told Megami and she said she had a hunch.

I told Billboard and he thought it was cool and he'd like to be like that too.

I told Akebi's dad and he said Frank would say something like that alright.

I told S-chan and she changed the topic of conversation to the hero! Gah! I had to go back to Frank. He told me what he knew about the hero already. I talked to him again with the update about him being from outer space I got from the police officer. He talked about wanting to go home but he couldn't finish his job. He said his planet was located inside the great Magellanic Cloud. He said you can't see it here in the Northern Hemisphere.

With this, his episode was now complete and I got a few glims. I wanted to continue the topic with other people though.

I told Ramen's dad and he changed the topic to new menu ideas! He thought Frank was short for Frankfurter. I'll come back to this, but I wanted to continue with the topic of Frank.

I told Frank about menu ideas and he said he was unhappy with having a type of sausage named after him. He was willing to forgive this if someone sent him a year's supply of sausages. Just be sure not to get them all at once Frank!

I told Megami about Frank, the non updated version and she told me about a new show she was excited about making. The topic changed to this. She did not like being called an old lady though! Yikes! Her episode was now complete so I got a few glims, completed the Space Saucer and obtained a U.F.O. card! This card said I could see an opponent's type totals. It didn't have any rock, scissors or paper thing. Wow... It also played that U.F.O. sound as its cry.

I went back to Frank to reset the topic. He was surprised to hear about a new show being developed and no one even asked him if he wanted a role.

I told Akebi's dad about Frank and he changed the topic to Frankasaurus!

I went back to Frank. He said it cost 2,400,000 a year to lease Frankasaurus, which was the really bad thing it could do.

It seems that Frank resets the conversation and I can change the topic whenever I have his topic, so I keep going back to him to reset when everyone tells me their topic. I think that's how it goes anyway. I'm still learning this strange system.

No comments:

Post a Comment