Tuesday 7 March 2017

1 zelda breath of the wild - opening my eyes

Dear Readers,

It's time to play the game of the moment! I am Link in a brand new adventure in a big big world. A woman's voice said to open my eyes so I did. I found myself in a Shrine Of Resurrection. Soon I'm using something called a Sheikah Slate to interact with weird looking QR codes. Technology must've changed a lot in the past 100 years!

I made my way out of the cave. You can actually jump in this Zelda game which is cool. The stamina gauge from Skyward Sword is also here though so that's... not so cool.

I head outside and get a load of the new big world while the game logo appears and some music to get me into the mood plays.

The woman's voice told me to go to a spot on the map.

Nearby I spotted an old man by his campfire so I went over to chat with him.

On the way I collected a load of stuff like apples and other stuff. Then I had a chat with the guy. He filled me in on stuff but not all the stuff, so he has more to offer later on. He also talked about baked apples, so I made a few before leaving. They'll come in handy for health later on.

Along the way were many distractions, including jelly Chu enemies and Bokoblins. There were also loads of weird machines with mechanical tentacles just sitting there wrecked. I plundered some parts from them, whatever use they'll have later.

I then took a detour and went to the Temple Of Time, which lay in ruins. Holes and bits of walls missing everywhere, I explored the place thoroughly. I found some enemies, a bow and arrow, and a goddess statue. I prayed to it and it smiled upon me.

Then I tested out my amazing climbing abilities. I climbed parts of the temple, walked around the holes in the roof and made my way up to the tip top, where a Korok appeared! It gave me a special seed for finding it.

After the Temple Of Time, I made my way towards the spot on the map. Along the way were more Bokoblins and camps. It felt pretty satisfying to push a big rock onto an exploding barrel, which decimated them all pretty quickly! I plundered their tasty meat dinner and moved on.

The spot on the map was like another QR code thingy. It made a very tall tower spring up from underneath me! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment