Thursday 2 March 2017

21 epic dumpster bear - 2-5 spiked balls into wolves faces

Dear Readers,

Level 2-5 is titled Snow Movers. lots of spiked balls in this stage. I like the way they can kill wolves :)

First red salmon coin is beyond one of the platforms that rise. Be sure to collect before going above.

Second one can be tricky as you have to bounce on a cannon ball to reach the above platform jutting out from the wall, then bounce off a bumper to collect it. If you bounce across the row of bumpers, you can reach the other side which has a secret exit that leads to level 2-Y.

Soon afterwards there's a wooden staircase leading down from one platform to another, which just looks like the weirdest thing! The third red salmon coin is soon after.

The target this time has 3 bumpers hovering above it, the middle one getting in the way! On my first try it knocked me to the left and I only scored 28 points. Gah.

It's a fairly hard stage to redo and trudge through. At one point though I got a spiked ball to hit two wolves at once! That was sweet :)

On the next run it was 41 points I scored on the target. Double gah.

71 on the third run. Better in any case. I'll come back to this later. Don't feel like playing the stage all over again right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment