Tuesday 14 March 2017

8 zelda breath of the wild - making spicy food for the cold weather

Dear Readers,

I cooked up lots of dishes using the chilies I pilfered from the Bokoblin farm. Good thing I caught lots of fish and picked up loads of apples earlier!

Made some spicy fruit dishes, spicy fish dishes and had some raw meat for spicy meat dishes as well. I made small ones for my small current three heart count. Each has a few minutes for cold resistance, so I had to keep an eye on the timer for them too.

Between the chili farm and the mountain was a wide and raging river with a worn looking bridge. The first part wasn't there anymore so I had to magnetise a handy steel beam nearby in order to add to the bridge. I made it across and started the big snowy hillwalk.

The timer ran out a few times but I still had plenty of hot food dishes to last me for the whole trip.

Just before I got to the shrine, I came across another Bokoblin camp that rolled some large rocks down at me on my way up to them. I avoided them, kicked their butts and stole their food :) this hasn't stopped being satisfying yet!

Now for the shrine. I was thankful that I didn't have to put up with the cold weather inside! I got a new app for my Sheikahphone Slate thingy that makes ice columns appear out of puddles, which was pretty cool. I could then climb these columns and also use them to lift things up from underneath, including doors and myself. Some puzzles here illustrate this.

After completing the shrine, I ate another spicy meal and had a look around. The highest peak of Mount Hylia looked inviting. I was debating with myself whether or not I should climb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment