Saturday 18 March 2017

12 zelda breath of the wild - second person narrative in the quest subscreen

Dear Readers,

I went back to the Temple Of Time, where the Goddess Statue was now glowing. I thought I'd meet the old man here, but instead I had the option to trade soul orbs for extra hearts or stamina. I decided not to go for either yet.

The old man was on the roof, in the belfry. I climbed up to meet him where he revealed himself to be the late King Of Hyrule. He told me of all the happenings that took place 100 years ago, about Zelda, about Ganon, about himself and about me. Then he apologised and finally gave me the paraglider.

We said our farewells and I jumped out to glide across the plateau, making my way to the edge before finally gliding into a brand new area.

I love the second person narrative on the quest subscreen. Makes it feel a bit like a text adventure game and does something for the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment