Wednesday 15 March 2017

9 zelda breath of the wild - climbing to the top of mount hylia

Dear Readers,

After thinking about it a little bit, I decided to climb to the top of Mount Hylia.

On the way up I could swear I saw something like a fireball or something hit the top of the mountain. I'm not sure if it was my imagination or not, but I met the old man up there!

I had a chat with him and we admired the view together. He also saw that I wasn't clothed properly for the cold weather, so he gave me a garment with cold resistance! Yay! Very nice of him!

There was also something nice to collect up here but I forgot what it was. Could've been amber or something.

On the way back down I decided to investigate a circle of stones. Didn't find anything though. Not even a Korok.

My trail continued down the other side of the mountain on my way to the final shrine on the plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment