Saturday 11 March 2017

5 zelda breath of the wild - my first death and game over

Dear Readers,

On the trek I took through the forest, gathering lots of stuff like mushrooms, apples and even some honey, I came across a nice little meadow which had lots of mushrooms. While picking some, a big pile of rocks came to life and its name appeared along with a life bar! A boss!

In the middle of nowhere and this huge stone creature called the Stone Talus came to life and started throwing rocks at me! I tried attacking back with bombs and taking cover behind trees and stuff, but it kept killing me over and over again. It was to this thing I got my first game over as well.

I decided to just move on through the forest and let it be until later, when I'm stronger and better able to take it on. For now though, I'd better get back on my journey to the next shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment