Friday 17 March 2017

11 zelda breath of the wild - stopping objects in time

Dear Readers,

I went into the last shrine on the continent and was given a really interesting app for my Sheikah Slate. It enables me to freeze an object in time!

At first, I was using it to stop cogwheels and rolling rocks and such but then I was also able to make an object store kinetic energy so that it would seem I was hitting it several times at once, making my blows very powerful. I was sending big heavy boulders flying across the room!

Some very clever apps I've been given but this is the last one for now. Now I had to meet the old man again. He met me outside the shrine and told me to meet him at the place where the four shrines intersect when connected by lines. Brain teasing me to the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment