Thursday 9 March 2017

3 zelda breath of the wild - the first live guardians i meet

Dear Readers,

Before I left the tower to head for the ruins, I noticed a big thing moving slowly in the sky. Some kind of airship? I'll probably find out later.

When I got to the ruins, one of those mechanical tentacled wrecks I've been seeing all over the place came alive!
It turned towards me and started scanning. I know these things can zap me dead, so I kept out of sight for the most part on my way to the shrine. Lots of stealthy moving around I had to do and I used cover whenever I could.

I stayed safe and unexciting for the most part, walking outside the perimeter of the wall near the plateau cliff edge, and followed it along until I climbed over a wall to reach the next shrine.

This shrine was all about bombs! I got a bomb app on my Sheikah Smartphone thingy, so I can bomb to my heart's content like Bomberman! There is a cooldown though. Also, there are two different varieties - a round one and a square one! Very good!

Some platforms here were launching a rock over and back, so I followed their cue and blew up the walls. It eventually led me to the sage, who gave me another soul orb. Now for the next shrine, which is a good old trek away!

No comments:

Post a Comment