Sunday 12 March 2017

6 zelda breath of the wild - culinary catastrophes and more koroks

Dear Readers,

I eventually made it out of the woods and navigated my way up a mountain trail at the edge of the plateau.

I made a couple of more mistakes to learn from. One of them was climbing a tower that was too high for me to climb. Ended up falling all the way back down. The second was experimenting with cooking Hylian Herbs on an open flame. I ended up burning them off into nothingness! Whoops!

As I went up the mountain, I noticed a ledge that had a block with weird patterns on it, so I climbed over to investigate. There were two piles of these blocks, one of which had a piece misplaced. I used the magnet app to make it look more like the other one and another Korok appeared! Yay!

Earlier, I found another Korok by some muddy water when I placed a ball chained to a hollow log into the hollow part with the magnet. I like these nice little surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment