Thursday 16 March 2017

10 zelda breath of the wild - coming down from mount hylia

Dear Readers,

On my descent from Mount Hylia, I came across a tougher teal Bokoblin that was all alone and guarding a treasure chest. I hadn't seen anything like this yet so I had to check it out.

Honestly I forgot what was in the chest but the Bokoblin was still more trouble than I expected it to be. It was strong enough to finish me off very quickly. I got a couple of game overs to it. Even though I knocked it off the cliff it still ran back up the hill to finish me off! I eventually defeated it.

I think it was amber or some precious gem that was in the chest.

I disrupted another Bokoblin camp on the way down too.

Near the lower, warmer altitudes again and I was pretty near the shrine. It was smack on a ledge on the cliff face, making it a job to climb up to, or in my case, climb down to. I accidentally jumped off the ledge and died again before managing to climb down properly, picking up a heavy hammer weapon along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment