Sunday 17 April 2022

183 zelda breath of the wild - finding the master sword

Dear Readers,

I wanted to find the Master Sword! I knew I had to go through the Lost Woods so I went there.

In the Lost Woods I saw some lit torches. The sparks they were giving off were being blown in different directions by the wind. I followed these directions until I came to two torches with a portable torch lying between them. I lit my torch and used the wind to guide me too.

I came across a big tree with a smiling face and my torch went out when I went inside. I had to light it again by using flint and wood and a steel weapon. After that I continued on. I spotted some weird deer scurrying around, almost trying to climb trees! It was a funny sight :)

I eventually came to a pass and continued on through until the music changed. I discovered the Korok Forest!

#198 Master Sword

Finally! This was here in all its glory :) I didn't try to pull it out yet though. Instead I spoke to the big Korok further on. Its name was Chio. They recognised me as the hero! They knew something was up because the mushroom on its head suddenly sprouted. :) They talked about the Korok Trials but stopped because I hadn't touched the sword yet. Afterwards I went to Keo Ruug Shrine to activate the warp point.

Then I went back to the Master Sword and tried to pull it out. I got a flashback of Princess Zelda telling me I was the only hope. Then I heard a big yawn. The big tree here woke up and started talking! It was the Great Deku Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment