Monday 25 April 2022

191 zelda breath of the wild - brief return to hebra

Dear Readers,

While I was in the area I went back to the Snowfield Stable.

A man was selling mushrooms here. I forget what his name was but I met another guy named Kanny who had a different selection of mushrooms to sell.

I caught up with Juannelle and gave her the picture I took of the Stalhorse, though I took this picture at the ranch ruins in Hyrule Field. She was happy though and gave me 100 rupees for it :)

She then had some information to offer on the pitch-black ruins and the far edge of the Hebra Mountains. I asked about the pitch-black ruins. She must've been talking about the Thyphlo Ruins. I asked about the the far edge and she talked about chatting with someone who ventured to go to the northwesternmost point of Hyrule. They couldn't make it because of the raging winds and steep cliffs. They couldn't see if anything was there or not. I might do this at some stage.

I spotted Dinraal and decided to chase it. I cooked up something so spicy that it gave me 10 minutes cold resistance. I ended up losing Dinraal when I warped around though. Shucks. I decided to explore the mountains a little bit while I still had cold resistance.

#144 Frost Pebblit

I met this little dude in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment