Thursday 28 April 2022

194 zelda breath of the wild - bomb blocking in ya naga shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to go to Ya Naga Shrine to take on the "Shatter The Heavens" trial.

Nice tidy little shrine! All I had to do was place a round bomb in the pipe so it went under the block, then place a square bomb on top of the block. I detonated the round bomb and when the block got to the top, I detonated the square bomb to blow a hole in the ceiling. Afterwards I stood on the block and detonated another round bomb to get up into the room above where the monk was.

There was a treasure chest on a platform up here with an Eightfold Blade in it. I left it here for now.

While in the area I met a Zora named Mei. She was here catching rare fish to sell at Zora's Domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment