Friday 22 April 2022

188 zelda breath of the wild - the master sword is mine at last!

Dear Readers,

When I finally pulled out the Master Sword, I got a vision of Princess Zelda kneeling at the pedestal 100 years ago, telling it that its master will someday come for it.

She was still covered in mud from when we were trying to flee. The Great Deku Tree asked her what she was going to do next and she replied that she was going to fulfill her role after she heard the Master Sword speaking to her. She asked The Great Deku Tree to tell me something but they interrupted and told her that it would be better if the message came from the tones of her own voice. She then placed the Master Sword into the pedestal, where it had been since. It looked pretty battered.

What was the message she wanted to relay to me? A lovey dovey one? It sounds nice and makes me want to remember more about her, but it could be something that's ultimately left for fan fiction writers. That's how these things usually go!

The scene then shifted back to me as I swished around the Master Sword a couple of times. The Great Deku Tree told me about it and how Princess Zelda asked them to look after it. They said her smile was like the sun and that they would do much to feel its warmth again. :) That's nice! They then recommended I free the Divine Beasts before trying to fight Calamity Ganon.

The Master Sword didn't interfere with my full inventory. It seems that it made a whole new slot for itself! I tested it out a little bit. I wondered what would happen if I were to throw it, but this made its traditional sword beam fire out instead! Nicely done! :)

I'm so glad now that I finally have a weapon that doesn't freaking break!

No comments:

Post a Comment