Saturday 2 April 2022

36 xenoblade - fetching milk for giorgio the overworked curry chef

Dear Readers,

A lady noticed Giorgio was looking worn out since the Mechon attacked. She reckoned he must've been trying to keep a sense of normality in the colony by working extra hard, but noticed it must've been taking its toll on him.

I had a chat with him and a Monado vision came to me. In the vision he was lying on the ground calling Paola's name. He had collapsed due to overwork and underpay! A mission came up and said to prevent this from happening, to either convince him or consult with a relative.

I talked with him some more and he insisted he was a big manly man who could take it. Then he came round a bit and asked us to get some fresh armu milk as it was very nutritious. I now had to collect 3 lots of this milk from Armus.

I toyed with the idea of going after the Armus that were tougher than the baby ones but they were far too tough. I stuck to the baby ones for now as the bigger ones were level 30+. I fought some baby ones and got the "Tough Guy, Eh?" achievement for defeating 200 enemies. Nice.

I defeated a few to get enough milk for Giorgio. He was delighted and energised enough to keep going with his work. He then said he was proud that Kenny Rohan was a fan of his curry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment