Tuesday 5 April 2022

39 xenoblade - mingling in residential district after mechon attack

Dear Readers,

I mingled in the residential district post-Mechon invasion.

Dionysis complained about Jan being interested in Minnie and asked me what I thought. I said love keeps the ticker going and he said I was probably right and said it was good that someone Jan's age could find happiness.

Suzanna thanked me for finding sweets for her son, but he ended up eating them without studying. She asked me to bring her two pieces of Heavy Bunniv Iron. I asked what she wanted it for and she said to exercise and lose weight. She didn't seem forthcoming with her true intentions.

I already had what she wanted, so I gave it to her. She then revealed she was going to use these heavy things to weigh Moritz down so he would study. Yikes.

Then there's the mystery of that glowing thingy in the water under the bridge connecting the area to the plaza. It goes away when we jump in the water. What's going on with that? I guess I'll find out later.

I went out of town and found some Dawn Hydrangeas for Francoise, finishing her quest. She was very happy!

Narine then had a quest for us. She had a falling out with Paola arguing who was better, me or Reyn. She wanted me to kill a dragon for her but on my own. I then got a vision of her arguing with Paola. After that I told her it might make things worse between them. I encouraged her to get along with her friend just like Reyn and myself do with each other. The quest became about raising affinity between Reyn and me. This I accepted no problem. Our affinity level was already good, so I was able to convince Narine straight away. She was able to see the good in Reyn. However she wanted us to prove it to Paola. We couldn't convince Paola because we had to raise our affinity level even higher. Got a bit to go yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment