Sunday 24 April 2022

190 zelda breath of the wild - noisy wind turbines at rin oyaa shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to do more shrines. Might as well get stronger. I went to Rin Oyaa Shrine to take on the "Directing the Wind" trial. It's in the cold Hebra region but thankfully it's not cold inside :)

This one was very short and easy. So much so I thought there was some kind of catch. I was greeted with the noise of wind turbines. I had two big metal crates I could magnetise and place up higher to gain access to a treasure chest, which had an Ancient Core inside. There was a ball and bowl I had to use in order to activate a platform to raise me up to the upper level where the monk was.

All I had to do was drop the ball in the bowl and use Stasis on the ball before it rolled into the centre and then dash over to the platform before time ran out. Other than collecting the treasure chest with the metal crates that was it. I didn't need the wind turbines for anything. I guess this is one of those multiple solution things.

No comments:

Post a Comment