Wednesday 30 June 2021

32 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - learning the conversation topic changing system

Dear Readers,

I walked around town, telling people Billboard was missing. This was the conversation topic I was sticking to now.

I told Ramen's dad and he said Billboard was able to down the large rice plate in five minutes flat and he had a bright future ahead of him!

I told the police officer who said to come straight to him if I learned anything else about it.

I told Megami-chan and she said everything was okay because he was just a mysterious kid.

I told Frank and he said it was impossible for a kid to leave the planet without some kind of rocket. He then changed the conversation topic back to him not wanting to be called a Frankfurter!

I was then able to change the topic back to me being handsome when I chatted to Emily.

So this is how I change the conversation topic... I better learn what triggers the change in topics...

I then talked to A Plus who challenged me! I became his servant again! I have to learn what triggers what event if I want to see more fun dialogue bits and collect other stuff...

I told Ramen's dad about me being handsome and popular and he said if I brought any of my dates to his diner he'd give me a free cup of tea! That's awesome :) I thought he was going to say something funny or put me in my place for being swell-headed, but no! He catered for the scenario instead!

I told Akebi's dad and he said that was good but I better be nice to girls still as being popular was no excuse to make them cry. Good advice...

I told Frank and he took the word "pop" from "popular" and talked about "pop goes the weasel" which ended up with him feeling more mystified by this planet.

He changed the topic, so I changed the topic back through Emily.

I told mom about me being popular and she said that was nice but she liked a nice smile and an energetic attitude better.

No comments:

Post a Comment