Sunday 29 August 2021

10 steamworld dig - bouncy mushroom cave

Dear Readers,

I went inside the cave at 273m and found that it was full of these toxic dripping blocks that melted the ground underneath. I had to time many jumps just right to climb all the way to the top. I got some blue orbs and a zoisite for my efforts. I cashed in and levelled up Biff's inventory to have a Gigantic Pouch that allows an extra slot and a Water Seal that lets me absorb more water from the same sized pool.

Biff said Uncle Joe used to order strange stuff like copper pipes and things like that.

I went back to drilling down through some treacherous areas with explosives and enemies, finding minerals, backtracking to cash them in and eventually I found a cave at 307m with a sign that said 80 on it for some reason.

Inside this cave was lots of bouncy mushrooms! I had to take care of a dynamite crazy baddie first but it was lots of bouncing from then on. I felt a little nervous as to where I was being bounced but it was quite fun. There was an area I couldn't quite reach but I found some mineral in a secret passage to cash in for another level up. With a dashing jump I reached the out of reach area and found some orbs. I cashed in and this unlocked Hard Armour and Huge Tank upgrades in Biff's shop. I'll buy them later.

I did buy the Sturdy Armour and the Deep Tank upgrades from Cranky. About time I did since enemies were getting meaner. Bought some extra dynamite too.

No comments:

Post a Comment