Wednesday 11 August 2021

26 liberation maiden - stage 4 normal: 10,910,636 points

Dear Readers,

I continued to stage 4 to set a couple of scores and work on the gallery unlock.

I had to beat the default top score of 500,000.

I like the way Shoko smiles on the lower screen when I achieve something and she smiles after I do a Sacrifice Drive. I also like to wipe the screen after doing that move, so it's like she smiles when I'm wiping her face.

For my first run I beat the sub mission with the weird slice of cake thing and got 5,898,854 points. A lot of eights in that number and for a moment I thought it might have been zeroes because of the font being a little strange, but no, the font shows zeroes without that little stroke in the middle.

On my second run I took out more targets and everything else from the first mission, but also tried to not linger too much. I earned 10,910,636 points! A very high number!

Also I unlocked the gallery "10 times normal" entry after doing the second run! Weird thing was, I played the stage attack on normal 8 times and the regular story mode just the one playthrough. Maybe it counts that as two? I'm not sure. Anyway, doing stage attack really helps for the 10 times thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment