Saturday 7 August 2021

22 liberation maiden - cleared a stage without taking damage

Dear Readers,

I aimed to clear a stage without taking any damage in order to unlock entry 26 in the gallery. I managed this easily enough by picking the first level on easy mode in the stage attack.

It didn't take long at all. I skipped the tutorial and cut scenes and made sure to dance around enemy fire carefully. In easy mode it doesn't fly at me too fast so it was very manageable. 

I tore through the Lesser Spikes quickly and through the Greater Spike just as fast, while also being careful of course.

I made sure to take out the ships and other enemies that could shoot at me. I didn't bother purifying any other targets this time.

Aside from having to skip the tutorial, it's fun to do it on this stage because it has really good music, though if you're quick enough, you won't get to hear much of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment