Wednesday 25 August 2021

6 steamworld dig - digging a long way to cave III

Dear Readers,

After some more digging I decided to upgrade to a Bronze Pickaxe before following the map on the napkin Lola gave me.

I dug until I found an unmarked cave. I went inside and there were these gaps where I had to stand on the edge of the platforms to tunnel through. I found a couple of large precious gems. I forget the name of them now but I was able to upgrade the shop to the point where I could now buy teleporters! That was pretty cool.

After digging for another while I came across parts where I couldn't dig anymore so I upgraded the pickaxe again to an iron one. Then I found materials I couldn't extract so I upgraded again to a steel one. It didn't solve the problem but I was able to dig faster at least. It seemed to be the maximum upgrade, at least for now.

I then lost all HP when fighting enemies! It was a fright and I had to pay a huge percentage for repairs! I gotta pay attention to the health meter.

I usually pay the most attention to the map on the bottom screen. I love having it there and I wouldn't like to be without it. Moving on from the DS series of systems is gonna have some drawbacks...

I found another unmarked cave which had a pyramid of those tough giant boulders inside. There has to be a way of breaking them...

I dug up enough to upgrade the shop to carry Plate Armour and a Deep Tank for more water. I bought the armour for more health.

After a lot more digging I eventually found the cave in the napkin, marked "III".

No comments:

Post a Comment