Tuesday 3 August 2021

18 liberation maiden - scouting out how difficult stage 5 is on hard

Dear Readers,

Stage 5 on hard was very hard. I died quite a bit even on the pursuit portion of the Guardian Spirit fight.

I found that I had to be within a certain range when the time ran out in order to progress to the next part of the fight. I had to get a balance while also avoiding the shots coming at me.

The Guardian Spirit was faster and more difficult. The blast wave went out very quickly towards me and it does not leave much room for error. I was able to avoid some but I felt lucky. I think with some practice I can master it somehow.

For now though, I lost and lost again against the huge bird. I'll get some more practice in later and see if I can do anything at all with the one credit I have remaining. Every time I lose I have to go back to the chasing part again.

Also I have only four remaining gallery entries to unlock with these conditions:

-Play Normal 10 times

-Play Hard 10 times

-Finish a stage without getting damage

-Get 100% approval

I'll try to get the no damage one on an easier mode stage later. I don't know what the 10 times thing means. Does it mean I have to enter and exit? Does it mean I have to do a stage that many times? Do I have to beat the whole game 10 times? I'm puzzled. Finally, I have no idea what 100% approval means. It's different to 100% purification. Hopefully I can figure these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment