Saturday 21 August 2021

2 steamworld dig - mingling in tumbletown, population: 3

Dear Readers,

I found myself in Tumbleton, standing at the entrance to Uncle Joe's mine. He had signs here that said "JOE'S MINING INC." and "KEEP OUT!"

There was also a pulley here for lifting stuff out.

Dorothy was up here too and I caught up with her. She said I handled the mine like a real pro and suggested I keep it open since I was the new owner. She said she'd give me a fair rate for any ore I'd find and that the town could sure use it.

I decided to mingle around the town. Dorothy herself stood in front of the trade shop. There was a saloon with a pink blonde robot waving and wiggling. She turned on the charm saying it was nice to see a new handsome face in town. Her name was Lola. She was sad to see Uncle Joe go and he hadn't been looking well for a while. She noticed I was quiet like he was, so she said to let her do the talking.

Over at the "Welcome to Tumbletown" sign, it said population was 3. This included Dorothy, Lola and Cranky. Cranky stood outside a place called Cranky's Upgrades. When I spoke to him he said his name was Hank McCrank and I could call him Mr. McCrank. He said I was gonna want a better pickaxe but they were fresh out of resources since the mine closed.

Wow. Not much to this town and they were wholly dependent on Uncle Joe's mine. I guess it's all up to me now. I went back into the mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment