Saturday 14 August 2021

29 liberation maiden - stage 3 hard: 1,102,316 points

Dear Readers,

I continued into stage 3 of stage attack on hard in order to set some scores and make more plays toward earning the remaining gallery entry.

Again, the default top score was 500,000 points. On my first attempt I didn't even get to beat it! I died against the boss and only earned 361,990 points.

On my second run I wasn't sure if I was going to survive the boss so I lingered and hunted out more targets. The weird thing on this level is that those annoying walker thingies keep respawning. Also they don't walk all that much. I grinded out until I had above 500,000 points and after that I went in for the boss.

Then I defeated the boss! It was pretty satisfying to beat that assistant robot thing the boss has. It's very troublesome in this level.

I earned 1,102,316 points on this second run. I didn't need to linger around after all but all the same it was great to beat up the boss after losing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment