Thursday 26 August 2021

7 steamworld dig - drilling into the old world

Dear Readers,

Cave III was a very big cavern! It took a while to get here so I already felt a bit antsy when exploring it. I sought out three switches to unlock three doors. I eventually found them after some exploring and careful platforming and mining.

The doors unlocked and led the way to the drill upgrade! I was now able to drill through those blocks I couldn't pick at previously.

The map encouraged me to leave the cave and dig down even further, so I did. I found a cave marked with a skull this time! I was tempted to turn around but I went in instead.

I found myself at place called the "Old World" and there was a pipe here that allowed me to fast travel all the way back to the surface! Yay! I was just about to buy a teleporter but now I don't need to at the moment!

I returned to the surface and spoke to Cranky. He said it was a treacherous place and he said the tube was more reliable than the glowing whatchamacallits. 

Dorothy was impressed with the new drill ability and said there might be a gold rush now that the Old World was accessible again. Lola said Uncle Joe wasn't easy to get close to and spent all his remaining years down in the mine, not bringing up much.

No comments:

Post a Comment