Monday 9 August 2021

24 liberation maiden - stage 2 normal: 2,086,272 points

Dear Readers,

Continuing on my journey to unlock the gallery fully by playing normal over 10 times, I went on to set a couple of stage attack scores for the second level on normal.

There's going to be a few of these more easy going posts like this until I can unlock the gallery fully. I like playing like this as well since I can just have a bit of fun without trying too hard to search for stuff.

I aimed to beat stage 2 on normal with over 500,000 points. For my first easy going attempt I lost to the boss and came short with 477,020 points. On my second attempt I came up on top with 2,086,272 points.

I know I can do better but I'll move on to the next stage now that I have a score set in first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment