Wednesday 6 October 2021

17 steamworld dig 2 - asking the professor about the earthquakes

Dear Readers,

Rosie was glad I found something to use in her storage. She asked me for help with the quakes as she was doing all she can to keep her kin safe and listening to her. She suggested finding a smart bot on the surface. With this I got some good experience.

I took the warp back to town. The mayor was annoyed at the professor with her rocket, looking down at them all and going on about earthquakes. Ma Yonker was shocked to hear about the shiner town and told me to stay away as she was sure you couldn't trust them. She wouldn't believe me when I told her they were different.

Turtle Bucket was delighted to see I got the Hook Shot and told me about it. Luckily it was already perfect so I didn't have to upgrade it. 

I went up to chat with Professor Sherman about earthquakes. She said the latest one came from the temple of the doom cult. I was wondering if it was possible it could be bot made. She suggested crossing the Windy Plains to investigate the temple in the east to test my hypothesis. Next target is above ground! Woo!

Trader Carson asked me how my father was. I said he passed away a while back. He was sad to hear that and thought he'd outlive us all... out of pure spite, if nothing else. I thought so too... Wow it's sad that Cranky's now gone...

With the hook shot I was now able to climb higher again in the town and meet more bots. Clifford Heisenberg was excited to show the mayor his new bombs, but the mayor told him to take it up with his office. Fen and him were both excited about this new bomb. Ty Nuzak had like a courier/post office thing going on. He told me about crossing the Windy Plains. I know a little bit about that already. I asked Davy about this temple and he said his friend went there and has been there since. Coral Armstrong said sometimes the cultists go through the mines to travel between temples. Poor Lady Botterley was still waiting for the elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment