Sunday 17 October 2021

28 steamworld dig 2 - more doomsday devices

Dear Readers,

I don't know how I got out of Vectron exactly, but Fen said they had a dream about something they wanted to tell me. They felt the presence of more doomsday devices!

I went back to town and Turtle Bucket was really excited to see the Jet Engine upgrade. Straight away I was able to install a mod that lets me fall slowly and safely to the ground. Very handy!

I told Rosie about the multiple doomsday devices and she said I must destroy them all so we could be safe. Fen said they could feel where they were. The first one was in the temple where I found them and the second one was in Yarrow and the third one was in the eastern temple.

They marked them on the map. The first one I found already when I explored the jungle a bit more. The second one was really deep down in the jungle. There's a whole lot more to it than that little bit we saw! The third one seemed to be not long after that gap we couldn't pass before in the eastern temple.

Lots to do ahead. I decided to upgrade the Jet Engine to the Double Cyclone. Make it last a bit longer for exploring those new areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment