Friday 8 October 2021

19 steamworld dig 2 - retracing my steps with the hook shot

Dear Readers,

I decided to revisit caves I didn't finish before now that I had the hook shot.

I went to Burster's Station. The only thing I missed here was a single piece of ore. Didn't take much to complete it.

I decided to explore Yarrow and I was amazed when I found a path that led all the way back to the Temple of Guidance! I found a section that was underneath where I was at first. I'll explore this area later.

There was another path in Yarrow but I'd have to upgrade my jump to reach it. Again, for later.

I went to the cave next to where Josh Yonker was, Mason's Station. The ore here I missed was above upgrade station. I had to use the hook shot alright.

Next revisit was Rupture Rock Hollow. I got a cog from here alright but I needed to come back later as there was another thing I couldn't reach.

I went back to the Oasis. Rosie and the other didn't have much else to say. I did find an artifact above the town, which was cool. I also overlooked the artifact in where I got the hook shot. Easy enough to miss as it was between platforms.

That was enough retracing of steps, so I went back to the Temple of the Destroyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment