Friday 15 October 2021

26 steamworld dig 2 - digging to vectron

Dear Readers,

As it turns out, the very first mine continues further. I stopped exploring when I found the way to the Oasis, but if I continue the exploration I may reach Vectron.

I dug up lots of resources and headed back to town. I upgraded my lamp to the Pharos Light and installed the Spotless Mind, which seems like a good upgrade if it prevents your light from going below 50%.

I kept digging and the mine shaft got narrower and narrower until it was one block wide. Then I dug down into a cavern with a big pool of water to land in. To the left was a sign that said death was ahead and to the right was a warp point marked as the Bottom of the Mine.

The destination mark was above now and I continued right, where I found a path that lead to the cave marked here. It was called the Mysterious Cave. Ominous music played. I found here the portal to Vectron. Fen was still unwilling to go but they were willing to help me go if Rusty went there.

Fen went inside this monitor that made the portal open. They advised me to run if I saw anything moving. I went in...

No comments:

Post a Comment