Wednesday 27 October 2021

39 steamworld dig 2 - clearing out the mosquito minefield

Dear Readers,

Beyond the Mosquito Minefield warp point was a lot of digging and a ton of resources! I gathered all I could and went back and forth to town in order to cash in.

There were so many of those pink flying things I was able to shoot them with the hook shot and level up to 14, which unlocked a lot more stuff to buy in town.

I decided to upgrade the backpack again to the Bag-Avad Get'a because I wanted the Yuppie ki-yay mod for the 30% increase on cash ins. I didn't need to use cogs for it either so that was nice.

I went back to the minefield and it was vast and full of resources. I grabbed everything I could and hookshotted many of those pink flying things out of the way. It was pretty fun to just root around like this. A passage on the left led to an artifact too. 

It had to come to an end when I reached the bottom where there were green pools. To the right of them I found a passage underneath that led to the quest marker cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment