Monday 11 October 2021

22 steamworld dig 2 - fun with lava golems

Dear Readers,

There was a Golem at the Golem Altar, but I couldn't do anything with it. I was able to dig straight down though and I found the next cave, Grim Hollow.

Pretty interesting place. I found these scary enemies that chant lava shooting spells at me. I defeated the first one when I got it to open the way to its chamber.

Then I finally found out how to activate those golems I've been seeing. They come alive when lava falls on them. I can't seem to defeat them but all they do is walk back and forth. I only had to avoid them and slip past. Further on, I was able to make the spellcasters activate the golems, which then walked down on top of them! It was satisfying!

After this cave I went back to town. I now had enough artifacts to unlock the More-Hoarder's Map, which I immediately installed! The resources all showed up on the mini-map as purple spots, which was one of my favourite upgrades from the first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment