Sunday 10 October 2021

21 steamworld dig 2 - fun with lava shooters

Dear Readers,

Lava Shooters was the name of the next cave I went into. It was way more fun than the Floor Is Lava cave.

Lava Shooters were spitting in all kinds of directions and I had to go with the flow of them through corridors. There was a fair bit of risk in it but like I said it was a lot of fun to go with the flow of them in all directions. Sliding down walls, pausing at different speeds was the most fun while trying to stay between shoots. At one stage the path branched off to the right with some stepping blocks that led to a cog. There was another cog at the very end and a hidden artifact obscured by the last shooter. This platform challenge felt very much like something from the SNES Donkey Kong Country games. It was fun!

After the cave I didn't have an option to go downwards so I continued left through the Lava Dripper Hallway until I found another warp point called the Golem Altar.

I went back to town and upgraded the backpack to the Gremlin Carry and I equipped the Double Rainbow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment